Segway Ninebot eKickscooter E10
The more powerful and larger version of the E8. With the same push-assisted technology this model again ensures a nice combination of fun, exercise, and safety. Make their short commute more manageable and fun, whilst still giving them a good dose of healthy exercise. They'll love you for it!
16 km/h Top Speed
10 km Max Range (Actual range varies)
7% Climbing Slope
Triple Brake System (Electronic Front and Rear Brakes + Press Brake)
1 Year Limited Warranty
KickScooter E10 Activation Instruction
For the user’s safety, a brand new KickScooter E10 is not activated. An alarm will start beeping, and the indicators will begin to flash. The speed is also limited to only 5 km/h. Hence, users would have to go through an activation process when they first unbox their KickScooter E10. To do so, kindly follow these steps:
Step 1: Switch On Your Scooter
- – Press the power button to turn on your scooter
Step 2: Activate The Scooter
- – Press down on the throttle and the brake lever simultaneously
- – Hold for a few seconds until you hear two beeps
- – Then release the throttle and brake lever
- – You would then have activated the scooter
Step 3: Restart
- – Press and hold the power button to turn off the scooter
- – Press the power button again to power it on
Then you’re all set and ready to start riding to your heart’s content!
Link to video:
Patented Anti-skid Tubeless Tires
Electric Brake + Mechanical Brake
One Step Folding
10.0 mph Max Speed
6.2 Miles Range
7% Hill Grade
Easy to Ride, Fun and Convenient
Cruise Mode Ride Freely with Ease
Come and try a new way of riding kickscooters! Simply kick to start, the scooter will continue to glide without needing to press the throttle! The harder you kick, the faster the acceleration.
Integrated Battery Design
Compact body with plenty of power
The battery pack adopts a new design and process. It integrates the lithium-ion battery, controller and BMS intelligent battery control system into one module. The overall structure is more compact and the body is slimmer. In the battery pack, 18650 high-rate batteries with a discharge capacity twice that of ordinary batteries are selected. There is an abundance of power for your adventures.
Spring Shock Absorption System
A Smooth Ride Like No Other
In order to bring a more comfortable riding experience, the ZING E10 eKickScooter is equipped with a spring shock absorption system, which can more effectively absorb the bumps from sand, grass, and dirt roads. With high elastic rubber tires, you can just ride smoothly and have fun.
Silicone Foot Pad
The silicone foot pad has excellent anti-skid properties and is easy to clean, making your experience stable and comfortable.
TPR Handle Grips
The handle grips are made of TPR material, which are comfortable to hold and offer superior anti-skid traction. They provide riders with a firm grip and have more control over the vehicle. TPR handle grips are also easy to clean and maintain.
The thumb throttle has moderate resistance and responsiveness, which is convenient for riders to control the driving speed and fully enjoy the fun of “driving”.
The one-click switch also takes into account the switching function when riding. You can switch among the three riding modes of sports, cruise, and safety* just by clicking the button after starting up, very simple and convenient.
*In the safety mode, the maximum speed is limited to 6.2mph, and beginners can easily master the essentials of riding.
3M Reflective Stickers
The 3M reflective sticker is installed on the fender. It has high reflectivity, a wide reflection angle, and strong adhesion, providing more safety and security.
* The above data are from the Ninebot Laboratory. The actual data in use may change due to changes in the surrounding environment.
1. The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn't permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply. Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter. Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
2. Any firmware modifications or any alterations unintended by the manufacturer may result in overheating or electrical failure and will result in a void of warranty.
|Type:||Folding Electric Scooter|
|Color:||Blue and Grey|
|Recommended Age:||8-14 years (please take your local laws into consideration)|
|Nominal Voltage:||21.6 VDC|
|Motor Max. Power:||200W|
|Max Range:||10km (Actual range varies)|
|Riding Modes:||Turbo Mode, Cruise Mode, and Safe Mode|
|Tyres:||7-inch Front and 6-inch Rear Rubber tire|
|Braking Method:||Regenerative brake + hand-operated brake + foot brake|
|Charging time:||4 hours|
|WEIGHT & DIMENSION|
|Product Weight:||Approx. 8.5KG|
|Product Dimensions(L x W x H):||Approx. 91.5 x 40 x 90cm (unfolded), 98 x 40 x 32cm (folded)|
|Package Dimensions(L x W x H):||86.5 x 19.3 x 42.5cm|
|Segway E10 Electric Scooter||x1|
|Tools for Assembly||x1|
Limited Warranty Period
- 1 Year (Manufacturer)